- LL.M in Corporate & Capital Markets Law and Police, FGV Direito, 2018-2019, Brazil.
- MBA International Trade and Business, FGV Management School, 2016, Brazil
- LL.M in Corporation Law, IBMEC, 2014, Brazil
- LL.B., Candido Mendes School of Law, Rio de Janeiro, 2007.
Career, Professional Activities and Associations:
With a career ecompassing leadership and management positions, Roberta Portela practice provides strategic counseling for clients in a varitey of aspects of the cross-border exchange of goods and services. In the educational field, Roberta serves both as a part-time Adjunct Professor at some of the most renowned schools in Brazil and as a Law School Academic Coordinator at Grupo Ser-Univeritas in Rio de Janeiro. She also serves as an Speaker at Fordham Univesity, NYC, USA – Fashion Law Institute Anually Symposium. Roberta has dual licensed in Brazil – Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. Member of the Fashion Law Committe, Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro.
- International Trade and Customs
- Trade Compliance